[Zope] ZopeTestCase and INSTANCE_HOME

zope at netchan.cotse.net zope at netchan.cotse.net
Fri Mar 5 17:46:07 EST 2004

> This is no longer a problem with CMF 1.4 DirectoryViews, so I assume
> FileSystemSite has not been updated yet.

They did, it's in their cvs, but there is no release with these updates.
The sources are published via ViewCVS, but I couldn't find out how to
grab these with anonymous cvs. Anyone?

> Anyway, the changing of INSTANCE_HOME is an artefact of importing the
> Testing package. There are ways to work around it though.
> Here's how I do
[...]

Thanks, this helped. I had to move the import statements into a method
body because FSS sets its internal instance home variable during import
time, before afterSetup fixes the environment, but that's all.

Regards,
Sandor