[Zope] Re: [Plone-users] Re: problem with checkPermission or viewThreadsAtBottom?

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat Mar 6 10:43:35 EST 2004

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:37:05 -0500, Marc Lindahl <marc at bowery.com> wrote:

> On Friday, March 5, 2004, at 04:54  PM, Alexander Limi wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:58:44 -0500, Marc Lindahl <marc at bowery.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Is there something going on with checkPermission or
>>> viewThreadsAtBottom that changed from either zope 2.6.2 to 2.7.0 or
>>> from plone from 2.0RC5 to 2.0RC6?
>>
>> I believe some old files not used by the Plone (from the CMF) were
>> removed. Maybe your product is depending on those?
>
> Only one, which I now included in the release - content_byline.pt

No, there was setup_talkback_tree etc, which we are not using anymore.

> Also found out the user is running CMF 1.4.3RC1.

Plone is untested with 1.4.3rc1 at this point, afaik.

What's the rationale behind the extreme cross-posting of this mail? :)

  Alexander Limi   ·   Interaction Architect   ·   Plone Solutions

  Development · Training · Support · http://www.plonesolutions.com