[Zope] 4 instances in zope/debian (newbie)

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sat Mar 6 17:03:42 EST 2004

Jonas Meurer wrote at 2004-3-6 16:54 +0100:
>but how to create a new instance? I finally need 4 different instances
>with own import/products folder, and own http/webdav ports.

This significantly changed with Zope 2.7 (and became much easier).
Therefore, we need to know whether you use Zope 2.7 or
an earlier Zope version.

In Zope 2.7, you use "bin/mkzopeinstance" to make a new instance.
Then, you change the configuration file of this instance as
needed.

For Zope 2.6, you read the "INSTANCE_HOME" HowTo on "zope.org".

--
Dieter