[Zope] ZMI fonts

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Sun Mar 7 17:35:20 EST 2004

On Saturday 06 March 2004 03:36 pm, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> No there are not. Your only option is to hack the stylesheet file
> John Poltorak wrote:
> > Are the fonts in the ZMI configurable?

Yeah, I've hacked the management DTML files before -- I used it to change
the background color to something other than light blue. This is
useful, not only for eye-relief, but because I was managing three
separate Zope sites at the time.  I color-coded them, so that each
site had a separate color.  This made it easier to remember which
one was which.

I recommend this, it was a big help.

It'd also be nice if Zope were set up to allow this to be changed
more easily (i.e. without having to hack the sources).  Some
configuration variables would be nice.

Cheers,
Terry