[Zope] Zope startup msgs

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Mon Mar 8 07:05:30 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 11:41:07AM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
> John Poltorak wrote:
>
> > I am not aware of any configuration file for 2.6.4..
>
> upgrade to 2.7 ;-)

Easier said than done...

I'm running Zope on OS/2 because someone ported 2.6.0 a while ago.
This 'porting' actually amounted to knowing that eight lines needed to be
removed from z2.py. The same lines needed to be removed from 2.6.4, but
2.7.0 sounds like a whole new ball game.

> >>Problems are logged in the so called "event log file".
> >

> > Is this something which would be used by default? I can't see one
> > anywhere?
>
> Set the EVENT_LOG_FILE variable and remove the -D from after z2.py in your start
> script...

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

--
John