[Zope] VerboseSecurity and Zope270 on Windows

Peter Bengtsson mail at peterbe.com
Mon Mar 8 14:06:51 EST 2004

I downloaded the, I think, latest version of VerboseSecurity fron
cvs.zope.org but can't get it to patch.
On my WindowsXP I have::

  security-policy-implementation python

in my zope.conf and my runzope.bat file also has::

  @set ZOPE_SECURITY_POLICY=PYTHON

When I fire up zope the usual way (i.e. with runzope.bat) it says::

  2004-03-08T18:59:09 INFO(0) VerboseSecurity Unable to patch
PermissionRole. To see permission names in Unauthorized exceptions, add
'security-policy-implementation python' to zope.conf.

But I have done that. So, how should I do it?

Cheers,
Peter

--
Peter Bengtsson, http://www.peterbe.com