[Zope] [OT] Subversion and TortoiseSVN on Windows

Chris Withers lists at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 05:05:16 EST 2004

Max M wrote:

> It took me around a days work to get up and running from scratch with my
> most important software put under versioning controll.

Yup, and the server is a nice WebDAV DeltaV pluggin for Apache 2, which makes
authentication and authorisation to your SVN repository as easy as configuring
user access in Apache.

All of which I have working nicely on Windows, yes Windows ;-)

I defy anyone to get ViewCVS, and CVS working as a secure server, on windows, as
quickly or easily :-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk