[Zope] [OT] Subversion and TortoiseSVN on Windows

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Tue Mar 9 09:13:20 EST 2004

On 9 Mar 2004 at 0:29, Max M wrote:

> So for a while I have been using it to keep version controll on my
> Zope/Python/Plone projects, and it works like a charm. It even feels
> like a Windows product.
>
> It took me around a days work to get up and running from scratch with my
> most important software put under versioning controll.

What are you versioning? Extensions, products, Data.fs?

---

I use APE to put everything in the file system, then use subversion on the file system.
This has worked out really well for my remote clients. I can "clone" their zope localling,
do all my work, then check in to subversion, go to the remote client's machine and
check out. Wonderful!

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements