[Zope] zope products with associated folders

Stephen Rudd BIOINF srudd at btk.utu.fi
Tue Mar 9 15:44:35 EST 2004

I have a slowly maturing Zope product that is now associated (thanks John) with
a folder like object through OFS.ObjectManager. What would be the 'right' way to
read text or DTML from a known object within the project's Zope folder into the
product.
I am working on a product that will perform some bioinformatics tricks with data
in a database and would like users to be able to modify the templates for how
data is displayed, and to allow for the intergration of project specific
acknowlegement tags.
Please excuse me if this is a dumb question - I could really do with some
pointers into more advanced Zope product writing - the Zope Bible has been
assimilated, I need more info!

Thanks

Stephen

Dr Stephen Rudd