[Zope] Acquiring A subfoldere'd item

Roy Rapoport r.rapoport at fi.com
Wed Mar 10 19:58:26 EST 2004

Imagine this directory structure:
/
/foobar.pt
/foo
/foo/bar.pt
/baz
/baz/alpha
/baz/alpha/beta.ps

If I'm in beta.ps and want to invoke foobar.pt, I can simply refer to
context['foobar.pt'] and let acquisition take care of the rest.

I'm looking for a way, however, from within beta.ps, to refer to bar.pt.
Unfortunately, context['foo/bar.pt'] doesn't quite seem to do it.

Thoughts/suggestions/sneering remarks?

-roy

PLEASE READ THIS WARNING: Investment in securities involves the risk of loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Other methods may produce different results, and the results for different periods may vary depending on market conditions and the composition of the portfolio.

Warning: Do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages, such as transaction requests, via e-mail as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.

All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise recorded by the Fisher Investments  corporate e-mail system and is  subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.