[Zope] How do you start and stop zope in windows

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Mar 10 23:36:28 EST 2004

If you are using Windows 2K/XP, you can run Zope as a service.  The
installer allows you to install a service for the default instance.  I
believe you can run the installer again to just install another instance
(and not the Zope software home files) if necessary.

If you are using W98, I'm afraid you'll need to start Zope via a DOS
box.

- C