SV: SV: [Zope] How to implement system.multicall in zope (xml-rpc)

Geir Arne Evjen g-evjen at online.no
Fri Mar 12 03:40:30 EST 2004

I was ofcourse hoping that somebody already has done this before, but since
I really need this functionallity it need to put it in somehow.  Do you know
if it possible to register the addresses of an external method so that it
can called with a string later. (This is basically what I need for the
multicall thing)

Geir Arne