[Zope] Zope html progress result generate

zope at netchan.cotse.net zope at netchan.cotse.net
Fri Mar 12 11:26:38 EST 2004

I don't think that rewrite rules have to do anything with this. Anyway,
here's my apache config:

<VirtualHost x.x.x.x:443>
        SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
        ServerName x.y.z
        ServerAdmin x at y.z
        SSLEngine on
        SSLCertificateFile    certs/x.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile certs/private/x.key
        ErrorLog  logs/x_error_log
        CustomLog logs/x_access_log combined
        CustomLog logs/x_sslreq_log sslrequest
        RewriteEngine on
        RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://127.0.0.1:8001/VirtualHostBase/https/%{SERVER_NAME}:%{SERVER_PORT
}/Instances/a/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [P]
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost x.x.x.x:444>
        ServerName x.y.z
        SSLEngine on
        SSLCertificateFile    certs/x.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile certs/private/x.key
        RewriteEngine on
        RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://127.0.0.1:8001/VirtualHostBase/https/%{SERVER_NAME}:%{SERVER_PORT
}/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [P]
</VirtualHost>

First VH is the 'main entrance' for the users, the second is for
maintenance.

> P.S. : I also use SiteRoot (not VirtualHostMonster) and
> mod_gzip ? Could my problem come from here ??

I could imagine that mod_gzip waits till the completion of the response
before sending the results back.

Regards,
Sandor