[Zope] manage_afterAdd

Poor Yorick zope.org at pooryorick.com
Fri Mar 12 18:32:38 EST 2004

In the following example I expected 'dbConnection' to be instantiated as a child of 'foo', but it instead is instantiated as a sibling to 'foo'.  Could someone please explain what mistake I'm making or how this process works?

class myClass(mxmObjectManager.mxmObjectManager):
  'This is the doc string'

  meta_type='My New Class'

  def __init__(self, id='foo'):
    mxmObjectManager.mxmObjectManager.__init__(self, id)

  def manage_afterAdd(self, containter=None, content=None):
    self.manage_addZMySQLConnection(
      id='dbConnection', title = 'dbConnection',
      connection_string = configFile.DbConnString)

Poor Yorick
zope.org at pooryorick.com