[Zope] ZWiki: kludge around title-related error

Kyler Laird Kyler at Lairds.com
Sun Mar 14 12:49:11 EST 2004

Not long ago I upgraded the ZWiki product to ZWiki-0-27-1.  I thought it
was working o.k. until today when I started getting a KeyError with
Values that were the same as the ZWiki Page title.  If I blanked the
title, no error was generated but that would break a bunch of things I
already use.

I tried upgrading to ZWiki-0-28-0.  That had no effect.

The expression causing the problem was standard:'here/primaryParentUrl'
so I tried just removing it from wikipage_macros.pt (line 85).  That
seems to have solved the problem.

--kyler