[Zope] errno[28] No Space Left on Device..HELP

saimun cheng zope2004 at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Mar 15 22:07:28 EST 2004

Hi You are right there's 100% usage in /var/tmp.

This may be a linux administration issue. But do I
remove the 100% usage, as there are no files in
/var/tmp ! Where can I specify to clean it
periodically or increase the space for this /dev/hda7
mount point?

Thanks and appreciated
Simon

 --- Chris McDonough <chrism at plope.com> wrote: > This
might be the size of your temporary file