[Zope] LocalFS 1.2-andreas released

Samir Mishra SamirMishra at cbuae.gov.ae
Tue Mar 16 05:34:26 EST 2004

I'm having a lot of problems with generic LocalFS/Python 2.3.3/Zope 2.7 and
just installed your version.

It seems to be OK, except that in the folder view, all the files in the
directory show up twice, once with the real filename, and then again in a
.FILENAME,z format, and with a size of 1K. Clicking on the second
pseudo-file gives me a Zope object listing (as below) that looks like a
cpickle object.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, if using "." as path, the LocalFS maps to $ZOPE directory, I believe
it should map to $INSTANCE/var (or $CLIENT_HOME). Files I upload don't have
corresponding pseudo-files. Deleting the .FILENAME,z "files" (or object)
does not seem to break anything and they don't reappear.

Is this behaviour unique to my installation?

Thanks.

Samir.

=============
(lp1