[Zope] Re: problem with read only zope. Does not load some products (Archetypes)

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Tue Mar 16 07:28:48 EST 2004

Chris Withers wrote:

> robert rottermann wrote:
>
>> No, no error at all, just the archtypes based products are broken
>> when I go to a plone site in the ZMI.
>

> If they are broken in Control_Panel/Products, then click on them, you
> should get a traceback, if you can sen that traceback to the list,
> someone may be able ot help you...
>
> Chris

thanks chris,
the problem is every thing is fine. Only the instances of the products
are broken.
I then have to go refresh archetypes, and the the product in question.
After that everything works just fine.

When I do not refresh archetypes, my product complains that it can not
import Schema from Archetypes. After refreshing all works fine.

If I do not start things from a read only filesystem (not from CD)
everything works fine .

Robert