[Zope] LocalFS 1.2-andreas released

Jock Coats jock.coats at jcsolutions.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 09:04:56 EST 2004

This editon certainly seems to fix the problem I was having yesterday
adding the LFS object in a folder.

Thank you!

However, when I try to view this object through a DAV client (in my
case Finder in Mac OS X Panther) it shows up as a 'unix executable' and
not a folderish object.  Any ideas?

Jock
(Now to work out how to get OS files I moved onto my DAV exposed Zope
folder back out to the file system....:-)

On 16 Mar 2004, at 10:34, Samir Mishra wrote:

> I'm having a lot of problems with generic LocalFS/Python 2.3.3/Zope
> 2.7 and
> just installed your version.
>
> It seems to be OK, except that in the folder view, all the files in the
> directory show up twice, once with the real filename, and then again
> in a
> .FILENAME,z format, and with a size of 1K. Clicking on the second
> pseudo-file gives me a Zope object listing (as below) that looks like a
> cpickle object.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> Also, if using "." as path, the LocalFS maps to $ZOPE directory, I
> believe
> it should map to $INSTANCE/var (or $CLIENT_HOME). Files I upload don't
> have
> corresponding pseudo-files. Deleting the .FILENAME,z "files" (or
> object)
> does not seem to break anything and they don't reappear.
>
> Is this behaviour unique to my installation?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Samir.
>

> =============
> (lp1
> (S'meta_type'
> p2
> S'DTML Method'
> p3
> tp4
> a(S'title'
> p5
> S''
> tp6
> a(S'_proxy_roles'
> p7
> (ttp8
> a(S'__ac_roles__'
> p9
> (S'Manager'
> p10
> S'Owner'
> p11
> S'Anonymous'
> p12
> S'Authenticated'
> p13
> tp14
> tp15
> a(S'__ac_local_roles__'
> p16
> Ntp17
> a(S'__ac_permissions__'
> p18
> ((S'View management screens'
> p19
> (S'document_src'
> p20
> S'PrincipiaSearchSource'
> p21
> ttp22
> (S'Change DTML Methods'
> p23
> (S'manage_editForm'
> p24
> S'manage'
> p25
> S'manage_main'
> p26
> S'manage_edit'
> p27
> S'manage_upload'
> p28
> S'PUT'
> p29
> [...]
Jock Coats, in a personal capacity.
Wardens Lodgings, J1e, Morrell Hall, OXFORD OX3 0TU
T: +44 1865 485019 M: +44 7769 695767 F: +44 845 1275714