[Zope] How to import CSV into SQL (gadfly)?

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Tue Mar 16 09:09:53 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have three CSV tables (together 120k) and I need import that data into
some SQL database for different kind of views to data strored in tables.

Because Gadfly is enough for that amount of data and I does not have
installed any other SQL at production machine, I want to import CSV into
gadfly. I was search over net, but does not find something usefull.

Or it is possible to use TinyTables or something similar with power of
SQL commands for that table structure?

CREATE TABLE katalog
(
poradi     integer,
kod_dest   varchar,
)

CREATE TABLE dest
(
kod_dest    varchar,
)

CREATE TABLE pok
(
poradi     integer,
kod_dest   varchar,
)

Do you have somebody experience or tips how to do that?

Many thanks,

--

Jaroslav Lukesh