[Zope] Re: Zope Version

Fred Yankowski fred at ontosys.com
Wed Mar 17 14:41:09 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 07:29:54PM +0000, John Poltorak wrote:
> I haven't yet worked out what this means - it may well be an underlying
> problem with Python. I'm not running under Unix so don't expect anyone on
> this list to be able to suggest what might be wrong...

I suspect that your problem is exactly that zopectl only runs on *nix
systems.  I no longer run Zope on Win32, so I'm no help there.  I've
heard that the latest zope versions come with installers that set up
zope as a service, so that you can do 'net start zope' or something
like that.  There should be plenty of people on the list who can steer
you the right way.  <cue>those people</cue>

--
Fred Yankowski      fred at ontosys.com           tel: +1.630.879.1312
OntoSys, Inc	    PGP keyID: 7B449345        fax: +1.630.879.1370