[Zope] Zope and IIS

kokoko kokoko_12000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 14:49:48 EST 2004

I am totally new to Zope. I dunno if it suits my
problem.
I have an ASP based app running on IIS at port 80.
I have another web-app (Java) running on a different
server at different port,
but on the same machine IIS is present.
I will have a few links on my ASP app, clicking on it
will take me to the
Java web-app. since the Java web-app is not running on
port 80, it will
not be accessible to the outside world unless I open
another port in my firewall.
So, I want to use Zope to redirect the URLs whichever
is relevant to my Java web
-app. Can I do it using Zope, if so, please give me
some pointers.

Thanks,
Vid.