[Zope] Help me ! I need search object in Zope !

fowlertrainer at anonym.hu fowlertrainer at anonym.hu
Thu Mar 18 05:55:32 EST 2004

Hello !

I have a problem in Zope.
I has been used APE in Zope later, but some bugs in it, so I use Ext. Editor
now.

APE's good thing is to I find every text in every object with Total
Commander/MC.

But when I dropped APE, I don't find possible solution to text search
in source.

So: many files in my project, and I want to find a zpt or py, what
containing the wrong variable named xx.

But in this way I need to open all objects, and find it manually.

I want to write a script to do that:
 - it is get the request params
 - walk on the Zope FS tree
 - get all of the zpt, and py  object's sources (not the result !)
 - find the same strings with param
 - show the result

So: how can I do that ?

Anybody help me with short source code ?

Thanx for it !

--
Best regards,
 fowlertrainer                          mailto:fowlertrainer at anonym.hu