[Zope] disable versions for an object ?

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Thu Mar 18 11:19:05 EST 2004

Thomas Bennett wrote:

> I assume that Zope was keeping a history
> version of each photo going to the server which would be 720
> photos/hour.  So that is why I would want to disable history versions
> for a single object.

That's not a precise description of your problem.

Object modifications are appended to the ZODB. So even if you overwrite
an allready existing file in the zodb, it will be appended.

The best solution for you is to install LocalFS on your system, and then
save the images directly to the harddisk.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/localfs

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/