[Zope] Use of map() with string formatting in SiteAccess included in Zope 2.7.0 with Python 2.3.3

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Mar 19 16:44:31 EST 2004

I'm not sure what has changed but I found that I was getting errors
about not enough arguments for the format string at line 103 of
SiteAccess/SiteRoot.py when I tried to edit the properties of an
existing instance.  Investigation indicated map() was returning a list
rather than a tuple and that the string formatting didn't like that.
Calling tuple() on the result of the call to map() seems to have fixed
the error.

Ken Causey