[Zope] Re: Zope Version

Toby Dickenson tdickenson at geminidataloggers.com
Mon Mar 22 11:15:00 EST 2004

On Monday 22 March 2004 15:47, Chris Withers wrote:
> Chris McDonough wrote:
> > It's in lib/python/Zope/Startup/__init__.py, FWIW.
>
> Is Toby Dickenson happy about the logging yet?
> (always a good sign of whether it's robust and secure ;-)

I trust the security of syslog for Zope's event logging and squid for access
logging, so Im happy that the relevant secure logging facilities are
available somewhere for those who believe they need them.

Zope's own logs are useful in development, but I wouldnt want to have to rely
on them in a hostile production environment.

--
Toby Dickenson