[Zope] Problem with VirtualHostMonster

FLORAC Thierry thierry.florac at onf.fr
Mon Mar 22 11:55:21 EST 2004

  Hi,

I was using Zope "SiteRoot" product until now (without any problem) to
handle my Zope virtual hosting behind an Apache server with rewrite
rules.
I've tried recently to use VirtualHostMonster product, but had to face a
little problem :
 - if I load an object and call his "absolute_url()" method, everything
is OK
 - if I load an object, store it in a REQUEST variable or on the stack
with "<dtml-with>" or "<dtml-let>", and call "absolute_url()" on this
object, the URL is not rewritten.

Is there any way to handle this problem ??

Thanks,

  Thierry