[Zope] Newbie Q: Error creating LocalFS

Samir Mishra SamirMishra at cbuae.gov.ae
Tue Mar 23 05:49:03 EST 2004

I've had some other weird behaviour with LocalFS, I'll investigate a bit
further, see if the problem is mine, platform related, Zope related or
LocalFS related. And post on this list whatever I come up with.

Chris, thanks for you help, and next time I'll provide error logs, trace
logs etc. instead of just "gibberish".

Samir.