[Zope] Newbie Q: Error creating LocalFS

Jock Coats jock.coats at jcsolutions.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 08:00:55 EST 2004

I have to say that having got another error installing another
different product last night (CMFBoard) I saw what you mean by a
'traceback' - I did not get that 'traceback' when I got the error on
creating a LocalFS object (and there was nothing in the error log at
the root of my ZMI).

Should I get such a traceback with *every* error - the rest of the
error looked similar, except minus the traceback?

Is there something I need to set up in order to be certain that I will?

And how do I get it to drop a copy of it into the error_log?

Sorry if these are naive questions.  But the only way I can report the
'gibberish' is if I can actually see it!

Jock

--
Jock Coats, in a personal capacity.
Wardens Lodgings, J1e, Morrell Hall, OXFORD OX3 0TU