[Zope] Traversal Product Dev Question

Chris Bruce chris at chrisbruce.com
Tue Mar 23 20:00:42 EST 2004

Traversal Question...

I have a url:

/consultants/directory/chris

'directory' is currently a folderish zclass

chris is the key to a record in a database

I would like 'directory' to be "smart" enough to take chris and look it up
in the database and return index_html with the request filled out with table
fields.  Is this possible?  I am trying to AVOID adding any other URL
elements and changing 'directory' to anything other than folderish.  I know
that 'directory' may need to be changed to a python product.  Is there some
method that gets called while trying to resolve a url parameter?  I remember
something about a method to override like 'has_attr" or something.

Chris