[Zope] Marshalling Strings back to data type

Chris Bruce chris at chrisbruce.com
Wed Mar 24 13:09:25 EST 2004

The reason is that I am porting some zclass objects into a database.  This field contains answers to a dynamic option list.

I don't think it would be that much of a pain in the ass to parse it into a dict, but I was thinking that Zope had some functions that could already do this.

I am  using Zope 2.7.

Chris