[Zope] dtml-calendar question

Chris Larsen chris at daeda.net
Wed Mar 24 17:22:38 EST 2004

Hi Zope Ppl, I hope this is the right list to ask this dtml-calendar question.. here goes anyway:

I  am using calendar 1.0.16 integrated with sql.  It works like a champ thanks to some slight modification of Ed Colmar's nice "StarRave" product.   It's getting pretty tricky now though b/c would like to have a link to submit a form of, display results from, and submit a different form for all Sundays, and a different one for all Saturdays.  I don't see where in the README or anywhere that allows me to select records based on day of week.

Does anyone know how i should go about this?

Thanks,
Chris