[Zope] cookie Crumbler problem

Chris Withers lists at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 05:03:18 EST 2004

Joshua Newman wrote:
> Error Type: KeyError
> Error Value: 'prop'

What's the traceback to go with the above?

> When I don't try to change the properties from the python script I can
> see and print the variables (prop and propval) perfectly.  But it is
> as if the manageAddProperties('prop', prop) wrecks access to the variables.

I think you're missing out some steps in your explanation here.

At least, it doesn't seem very clear what order things are happening in and what
the outcome is at each stage...

> I've tried looping through the has_items() but the managing lines in
> the script still can't see the variables.
>
> I've tried passing all the variables in the header to the login page
> as hidden variables, but that fails too.

Take a step back. What are you trying to do? What tracebacks are you getting?
What are the revelent lines of code that you've written?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk