[Zope] Zope 2.7 Problem w/Value Error: unpack list of wrong size

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Thu Mar 25 05:25:43 EST 2004

>> I can manually add with no problems.  Any ideas??
> Not wishing to be unhelpful, but your best bet is not to use ZClasses...

Absolutely true in the long term. In the short term, three people
(including me) stumbled on this issue and must deal with it in the short
term.

I don't think that anyone uses ZClasses for new jobs. Old sites
unfortunately use them. Rewrite them to products may be expensive
time-wise. How can I charge my clients for a rewrite that brings no new
funtions? That's not a rhetorical question. Please tell me and I start
removing ZClasses from an old project and charging my customer for it.

--
Milos Prudek