[Zope] Problems with ZEO on zope 2.7.0

Piotr Kral piotr.kral at euro.coig.pl
Thu Mar 25 06:37:07 EST 2004

	Hi. I wave a problem with ZEO on zope 2.7.0. On my older zopes
everything is fine. But zope 2.7.0 acts strange. It is working (at least
I think so) but when I go to management panel an there to "
/Control_Panel/Database/main" it shows me that i use database located in
  " /opt/Zope-2.7.0/instancje/2/var/Data.fs" and it size is 0.2K instead
of giving me hostname:port as location of ZODB and it's true size. On
the beginning I thought that it's not using zeo server but it is using
it. When I shut down zeo server I get errors "not connected to zodb" or
something like that. And netstat shows me connections on proper ports.
It looks like everything is working, only the management panel is
showing wrong data (even database activity is zero).