[Zope] Permissions problem

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 26 12:29:36 EST 2004

Hi all,

I recently changed permissions on a folder.  I change the View
permission from allowing all access to allowing that of only Manager.
When I access the contents of this folder while logged in as manager,
some pages I can access OK.  However, on others I get a log in prompt
and if I hit cancel, I am told I "cannot access standard_html_header in
this context."

I thought this was due to proxy roles needing to be set on the page that
is calling standard_html_header but after changing the proxy role for
one of the pages in question, I still get the log in prompt.  It has
been a while since I have had this happen and am at a loss.

Thanks.