[Zope] Zope 2.7 Problem w/Value Error: unpack list of wrong size

Paul Howell paul at smoothstone.com
Wed Mar 31 01:33:22 EST 2004

Where is this in the Collector, Chris?  I'm having trouble finding it.  I'm
still getting bit by this one (2.7.0 from earlier this month) with some
older products using ZClasses... perhaps the fix never quite made it in to
the released Zope?  Meanwhile, I'll dive in and look for Dieter's almost
surely easy to fix solution myself.  Sort of like the old textbook saw,
"The solution is left as an exercise for the reader."
=Paul