[Zope] Module security assertions fail

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 14:18:25 EDT 2004

--- In zope at yahoogroups.com, Dieter Maurer <dieter at h...> wrote:
> Josef Albert Meile wrote at 2004-5-1 22:09 +0200:
> >python:modules['Products.JMUtils.TranslationUtils'];">
> >Something comes here
>
> The equivalent path expression is:
>
>     modules/Products.JMUtils.TranslationUtils
Yes, that was the trick. Finally it worked. I think the zope book should be
corrected, because the current example* is wrong:

"""
Modules can be grouped into packages, which are simply a way of organizing
and naming related modules. For instance, Zope's Python-based Scripts are
provided by a collection of modules in the "PythonScripts" subpackage of the
Zope "Products" package. In particular, the "standard" module in this
package provides a number of useful formatting functions that are standard
in the DTML "var" tag. The full name of this module is
"Products.PythonScripts.standard", so you could get access to it using
either of the following statements:
tal:define="global pps modules/Products/PythonScripts/standard"
tal:define="global pps python:modules['Products.PythonScripts.standard']"
"""* Taken from the Zope book section Python Modules:
http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/AdvZPT.stx

Thanks to all who helped me to clarify the sintax,
Josef