[Zope] Re: TextIndexNG

Nick Gaunt nick.gaunt at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 3 15:02:38 EDT 2004

Hi Floris

I have been using TextIndexNG2 under windows with no problem, just copying the
product as you describe. The only difference is the compilation of
extensions, which I haven't done (used pre-compiled binaries).

I tried to install version 2.0.7 under Linux as you describe and find the same
problem - the product is apparently installed correctly and is listed in
control_panel/products but is not available in the add menu of the ZCatalog
index tab. Maybe someone on the Zope list can help?

Nick