[Zope] Mounting multiple ZODBs under 2.7?

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue May 4 14:13:03 EDT 2004

What is the proper incantation for zope/conf for mounting multiple ZODB
databases?

I'm trying to mount multiple databases under 2.7 ala:

  %import DirectoryStorage
  <zodb_db main>
    # Main DirectoryStorage database
    <directorystorage>
    #path $INSTANCE/var/Data_fs_dir
    path /home/rstat/rstatserver/zope-data/Data_fs_dir
    read-only off
    </directorystorage>
    mount-point /
  </zodb_db>

  <zodb_db old>
      # Main FileStorage database
      <filestorage>
        #path $INSTANCE/var/Data.fs
        path /home/rstat/rstatserver/zope-data/Data.fs
      </filestorage>
      mount-point /old
  </zodb_db>

  <zodb_db temporary>
      # Temporary storage database (for sessions)
      <temporarystorage>
        name temporary storage for sessioning
      </temporarystorage>
      mount-point /temp_folder
      container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer
  </zodb_db>

The ControlPanel shows both databases as mounted and all looks fine
there, however no matter if I create an /old folder or not (restarting
Zope) I don't seem to be able to get to the "old" database.  Do I need a
What am I missing?

--
J C Lawrence