[Zope] Re: Module security assertions fail

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue May 4 13:59:02 EDT 2004

Josef Meile wrote at 2004-5-3 23:25 +0200:
> > The new edition "Zope 2.7 edition" is now under work
> > as a "BackTalk" document. It is not on Zope.org,
> > but a search engine will probably be able to locate it.
> >
> > "BackTalk" documents can be commented.
> > You should add a comment for the section containing
> > the error found by you.
>I didn't found that one.

: From: Chris McDonough <chrism at plope.com>
: To: Peter Sabaini <peter at sabaini.at>
: Cc: zope-dev at zope.org, paul at slinkp.com, stephan.richter at tufts.edu
: Subject: Zope Book development moved (was Re: Call for Zope Book volunteers
: 	(was Re: Zope Book, was Re: [Zope-dev] The bleak Future of Zope?))
: Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:29:14 -0400
:
: I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that Zope.org is just not going
: to cut it to do Zope Book development work due to its speed (or lack
: thereof).
:
: ....
: In the meantime, in the spirit of expedience, I'm moving the development
: version of the book to plope.com.  Once 2.7 edition development work is
: done, I will move a copy of the book back to Zope.org so it can be found
: easily by newbies.  Interested parties can now refer to
: http://www.plope.com/Books/zb_signup for project information.
:
: - C

--