[Zope] Zope.com Facelift

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri May 7 19:00:54 EDT 2004

Hadar Pedhazur wrote:

> A week ago, http://www.zope.com/ received a significant facelift. In
> addition, some of the previous pages were available in PDF format only,
> and the entire site is now HTML, and therefore more easily searchable as
> well.

In all honestly, I prefered the old site visually. The rollover menus and
font-size-changing left menu link hovers are particularly nasty :-S

Still, maybe that's just my personal opinion? Besides, I'm hardly one to talk
given the state of my own company website ;-)

Chris . o O ( hey, mine looks good on WAP phones :-P )

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk