[Zope] Zpublisher or apache?

Lennart Regebro regebro at nuxeo.com
Mon May 10 03:03:54 EDT 2004

http://www.zopewiki.org/ZopeAndApache

When should I run Zope behind Apache?
  a.. You need both Zope based sites and non-Zope based sites.
  b.. You are a nervous dude that don't trust that Zopes Zserver can handle
when people send you weird and invalid http requests in hacking and denial
of service attacks (ZServer? is pretty vulnerable to DOS attacks).
  c.. You want to use Apaches SSL. (There is also ZopeSSL?, but Apaches SSL
is well-tested and full featured).
  d.. You want to have a cache of the finished pages to speed up access.
  e.. Your boss/customer requires you to use Apache and you don't want to
argue with him/her.
  f..