[Zope] storing large files to an Apache Server from Zope/Plone

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Mon May 10 15:31:22 EDT 2004

Does anyone have any information about this subject? I need to allow a
user to store a large file to an Apache Server. Then I have to let the
user set a password and username and send the directory path to a
client. The client will then go to the url and enter the username and
password to retrieve the files from the directory. I know I am going to
utilize .htaccess/.htpasswd

I guess for starters I need to be able to load a file onto the Apache
server from zope/plone. Any Suggestions?

Thanks.