[Zope] User passwords

Joe Goldthwaite joe at goldthwaites.com
Tue May 11 23:24:29 EDT 2004

I asked this one before but got no response.  That's surprising because it
seems like it should be a simple thing.  I've set up a bunch of users in the
acl_users folder.  I assigned their passwords manually.  I'd like to give
them a web page where they can change their passwords themselves.  Surely
there must be a simple way to do it without going to a separate
authentication module like CookieCrumbler or some such.

Does anyone know of a simple way to change user passwords?

Joe Goldthwaite