[Zope] ExtFile Question

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Wed May 12 11:00:10 EDT 2004

There are still a few things that I am a little fuzzy about. I set the
environment variable EXTFILE_STATIC_PATH=/static in the zopectl.py like
you suggested. But I am sure there are a lot more steps that I am
missing because I am still getting an error:
Error Type: Can't create directory:
Error Value: /opt/zope/doucet/static/reposit/t/M

Now, the static/reposit directories did not exist. I went in and created
the directories myself using mkdir. But the error still came up.

I have seen some people mention a RewriteRule is my error coming from
this?

Is there any more documentation that you can suggest that would help me
make a file redirect to apache using ExtFile?

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

 -Laura