[Zope] Export file to localmachine

Jud Dagnall lists at dagnall.net
Thu May 13 18:10:01 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 13:24, hawelek_tlen wrote:

> I want to export file from zope file system, to local machine,
> for example I have directory with 50 text files, and I want in some
> programmatic way export all this files to the local machine (e.g.
after
> press the button on the dtml-mehod),

Do you need to write the files on demand, or can you pull the files from
zope to the filesystem via wget, xml-rpc + python, or something similar?

If you need to download all of the files at once, you could write an
external method that would call the python zipfile module to create a
combined set of your files on the fly.

Jud

--
Jud <lists at dagnall.net>