[Zope] RE: Leaking HTTP requests

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Fri May 14 14:56:25 EDT 2004

Interesting - I applied LeakBGone to zope.org, and while it
did not fix the problem, it did seem to change it in an
interesting way.

Before, there were far more ImplicitAcquirerWrappers than
anything else. Now, I'm consistently seeing ~100,000 DateTimes
and ~36,000 PloneFolders after running for about 90 min., and
the wrappers stay stable at around 250.

Not a clue what it means yet, but I thought I'd share another data
point in case it makes someone say "eureka"...

Brian Lloyd        brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com