[Zope] zope fastcgi connection

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Mon May 17 01:02:12 EDT 2004

Maric MICHAUD wrote:
> I really want to know why this advice, I pointed that the Zope Book is
> up-to-date for now and as far as I experienced all debian packaged
> products work like a charm... also you'll get automatic securities
> updates and it's not a little point especially for Zope (which
> administrator do it manually ?).

Well actually, the problem is... you don't get automatic security
updates, because the maintainer is MIA when it comes to actually
getting the job done.  hence

Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"...thats the metaphorical equivalent of flopping your wedding tackle
 into a lion's mouth and flicking his lovespuds with a wet towel, pure
 insanity..."                                           -Rimmer