[Zope] Page (object) transfer in/from FreeZope.org

fowlertrainer at anonym.hu fowlertrainer at anonym.hu
Fri May 14 08:14:12 EDT 2004

Hi !

My problem is that:
I want to use same site structure/code in freezope.org, and in my hungarian zope site.

Because I cannot export/import in freezope.org, I don't do that.

Only way to copy all of the object to create objects with same
name/type in another server, and ftp copy them all.

If I use only the FTP without object creation in another server,
the server is copy only "file typed" object set, and the original
types of objects are missed. I try it, so it is not working with ftp,
because the Zope is set the object type with only creation.
Example: my "controller" python script is copied by ftp, it is created
in another site as controller FILE not PYTHON SCRIPT.

Have the freezope.org with a site copy tool to I easily synchronize my sites ?

Or have anybody an idea to do that ?

Thanx for every help.
FT

--